A Bespoke Travel Comapny Time & Again Excursions in India offering Handcrafted 8-night exclusive Tour of Northern India for the traveller who want to spend there time in an Incredible India. For the latest deals on Luxury Tour Packages, Cultural Tour Packages, Royal hotels, airfare, cruises, and Customized trip packages.
India is a land of fantasy, colour & intrigue. It is indeed, incredible. Within the continent of-a-country are the world’s highest mountains, the Himalayas. Here is the Great Indian Desert, the Thar. Deep jungle where the Tiger roams and the Rhino runs wild. Sylvan beaches, among the largest in the World. One of the ancient settlements- the Indus valley civilization- with a recorded past of five thousand years. Cradle of some of the oldest religions of the globe- Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism. Equally enthralling monuments- Forts, palaces, Temples, Memorials- line its historic face. Dances from the past survive as living arts even today. There is vibrancy to the culture, at once ancient and modern.
For India is also modern with 21st century metropolises, luxury hotels, air-conditioned surface transport, hi-speed trains, networks of domestic airlines. Discotheques and shopping malls. Food, in an amazing range – Indian (oh, the variety!) and international. And music to blow your mind.
India. Part of the World. Out of the world.
The experiential Journeys of Northern India package includes:
An eight-night journey in the sacred regions of the North India e.g. Hardiwar, Rishikesh and Varanasi with Delhi and Taj Mahal Tour of Agra including accommodations in Luxury hotels
- Daily breakfast and meals
- Ground transportation
- Entrance fees to sites and monuments
- Yoga sessions in Rishikesh and 2 in Varanasi as per itinerary
- A visit with a family in Haridwar, including meet & visit, cooking and lunch
- Meeting with an Astrologer in Rishikesh
- An Aarti Ceremony of Ganges in Rishikesh and Varanasi
- An excursion to the hill top temple of Goddess of Power in Rishikesh
- Boat rides on the Ganges in Varanasi
- AM visit the Taj Mahal a UNESCO World Heritage . Built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal
Want to customize your Trip with us : call +91 11 46032 104